[ncl-talk] offline global MOC calculation with CCSM3

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Tue May 1 12:11:26 MDT 2018

Hi Amanda

The developer of the ' moc_globe_atl' function:

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/moc_globe_atl.shtml

replied to me as follows:

==

"I believe the moc_globe_atl function should work with any 1-D latitude
grid (e.g.,  fspan(-89.,89.,179) ); it does not require the actual
lat_aux_grid array from the POP output."

Cheers