[ncl-talk] gsnLeftString on gsn_csm_xy plot

WUJIE 393069045 at qq.com
Tue Jun 5 02:57:23 MDT 2018

Hi NCL experts,

I plot 6 xy plots in a page using gsn_panel. I expect to add a "name" for each plot to illustrate what this variable is. My past experience tells me that  (long_name) will occur since it is a default set in gsnLeftString, and this is what I want to use. However, I found the gsnLeftString does not add the long name in each plot. Does anyone can help to solve this problem?

The data I use in gsn_csm_xy plot have long_name. How can I show the long_name in xy plot?

Thanks,

Jie