[ncl-talk] lat,lon not accurately generated by NCL

Craig Mattocks mattocks at mac.com
Tue Jul 31 19:49:58 MDT 2018

Sure thing, glad to help, Guoqing!

Both the proj commands and the Java code (which I modified to make it more efficient and easier to test) on that web site work as advertised.

Craig

Dr. Craig A. Mattocks
Meteorologist, NWP Modeler, Software Developer
Technology and Sciences Branch (TSB)
NOAA/NWS/NCEP National Hurricane Center
11691 SW 17th St.
Miami, FL 33165-2149