[ncl-talk] tickmarks

Ehsan Taghizadeh ehsantaghizadeh at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 06:33:14 MDT 2018

Dear Adam,
Thank you for your help. It works with a little edition:res at tmXBMinorValues = ispan(toint(minlon),toint(maxlon),1).
However just for curious why it isn't necessary for Y axis. I mean why Y minor tick marks are shown without (tmYLMinorValues)?And what if I need 0.5 degree spacing between minor tickmarks? Because fspan (something like res at tmXBMinorValues    = fspan(minlon,maxlon,23)) results bad figure (attached figure.)I'll be thankful if you have time to guide me about it.
SincerelyEhsan