[ncl-talk] label bar and coast in contour maps

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Mon Jul 30 10:36:38 MDT 2018

Hi Will,
The only thing I see is that you have res at cnFillOn = "True", instead of
res at cnFillOn = True. Switching it to the latter results in the labelbar and
map outlines being drawn. (You might also want to
set res at gsnPaperOrientation = "portrait".)

So setting res at cnFillOn = "True" seems to turn on contour color fill, but
it strangely goofs up some other map settings.
Adam

Adam Phillips