[ncl-talk] Vertical wind shear calculation within 400 km radius of TC

Md. Jalal Uddin dmjalal90 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 09:40:00 MDT 2018

I got the geolocation_circle in the map which is in the attacment. However,
I am getting following two warnings:
warning:TransformPostDraw: tfPolyDrawList element 1 is invalid
warning:TransformPostDraw: tfPolyDrawList element 2 is invalid

I tried to solve these problems by reading ncl document, but I did not
understand.

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/tf.shtml#tfPolyDrawList
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/HLUs/Classes/View.shtml#NhlTDrawOrder

Could you, please, suggest me how I can solve?

Best regards,
Jalal

Email: dmjalal90 at gmail.com