[ncl-talk] Vertical wind shear calculation within 400 km radius of TC

Md. Jalal Uddin dmjalal90 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 09:54:08 MDT 2018

I plotted vertical wind shear within 800 radii for a tropical cyclone (find
the figure in the attachment). Now, I want to add geolocation_circle (the
figure in the attachment) in the plot. I am getting following warnings:

warning:Argument 0 of the current function or procedure was coerced to the
appropriate type and thus will not change if the function or procedure
modifies its value
warning:Argument 1 of the current function or procedure was coerced to the
appropriate type and thus will not change if the function or procedure
modifies its value
warning:Argument 0 of the current function or procedure was coerced to the
appropriate type and thus will not change if the function or procedure
modifies its value
warning:Argument 1 of the current function or procedure was coerced to the
appropriate type and thus will not change if the function or procedure
modifies its value
warning:Argument 0 of the current function or procedure was coerced to the
appropriate type and thus will not change if the function or procedure
modifies its value
warning:Argument 1 of the current function or procedure was coerced to the
appropriate type and thus will not change if the function or procedure
modifies its value

fatal:Subscript out of range, error in subscript #0
fatal:An error occurred reading circle_lon

Please help.

Email: dmjalal90 at gmail.com