[ncl-talk] multiple colorbars on panel plot

Laura Fowler laura at ucar.edu
Mon Aug 27 12:20:28 MDT 2018

Hi Adam:

Unfortunately, it did not work for me. I may have misunderstood the changes
that I needed to make. In my script, I call gsn_define_colormap before
plotting the individual plots since I have a colorbar under each individual
plot. So even when I called gsn_panel for the first 4 plots, I still get
the colorbar that I called last.

Here is the updated plot where now the 4 top plots use the one I assigned
to the difference plot. See test.ncl in /gpfs/fs1/scratch/laura/

Many thanks,
Laura

--

e-mail: laura at ucar.edu