[ncl-talk] multiple colorbars on panel plot

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Mon Aug 27 12:30:35 MDT 2018

Hi Laura,
You have to create *and draw* the plots with the 1st colormap before you
switch to the 2nd colormap and create the last two plots.

Looking at test.ncl (and going with the 4-panel plot you're now making) you
need to call gsn_panel and draw plot_B(:1) before you switch the colormap
and create plot_B(2:3). Order of script:
1) Create plot_B(0) and plot_B(1).
2) Set gsnPanelTop and gsnPanelBottom; call gsn_panel and draw those two
plots.
3) Switch the colormap.
4) Create plot_B(2) and plot_B(3).
5) Set gsnPanelTop and gsnPanelBottom; call gsn_panel and draw plot_B(2:3).
6) Advance the frame.

Adam

--
Adam Phillips