[ncl-talk] Issues with ESMF_regrid

Laura Fowler laura at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 24 11:20:32 MDT 2017

Hi Guido:

Thanks for replying to my e-mail so quickly. I do not think that the
size of the grid is an issue since I was able to use ESMF_regrid with
a mesh that had 6848514 cells instead of 6488066 cells a cople of
years ago.

Reusing my 2-year old script with the mesh that 6848514 cells (old
mesh), I also got a SIGSEGV, so I am wondering if it is not an issue
related to ncl 6.4.

Cheers,
Laura

--