[ncl-talk] Control the contour line labels

Sandeep K. K. sandeep.ocngr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 23:21:12 MST 2016

Hello Everyone,
I wanted to plot a contour line figure of my variable. I could plot as the
attached figure. But I wanted the line labelling of each contour to be
appear only once. Here you can see in the attached figure that labelling
for the 110 contour line appears 5 times, and similarly some others. Is it
possible to control the line labelling?. I tried with

res at cnLineLabelDensityF and
res at cnLineLabelCount But was not successful. I would be grateful for any
help or suggestions.