[ncl-talk] get color names/values

Ioana Colfescu ioana.colfescu at ed.ac.uk
Wed Jan 6 05:53:33 MST 2016

Hi,

I'd like to use exactly the same colors as in a first plot in a second one.

I set the colors for plot 1 manually :

   tres at cnFillPalette         = "BlWhRe"
   tres at cnLevelSelectionMode  = "ManualLevels"
   tres at cnMinLevelValF       = -0.03
   tres at cnMaxLevelValF       =  0.03
   tres at cnLevelSpacingF      =  0.005

Does anyone know how can I get the exact colors ( name/index) used so
that I can pass them on to the second one ? getvalue doesn't work and I
get an error that says the cn levels are not defined.

Thanks,
Ioana

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.