[ncl-talk] Enquiries on vector plottting

David Brown dbrown at ucar.edu
Fri Jun 26 15:05:03 MDT 2015

Actually, there is a very simple way to equalize the length of the
vectors with no need to modify the data.
There is a resource called vcMinFracLengthF that specifies the length
of the minimum magnitude vector as a fraction of the maximum magnitude
vector. Setting it to 1.0 will make all the vectors the same length.
 -dave