[ncl-talk] Enquiries on vector plottting

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Fri Jun 26 10:38:44 MDT 2015

Hi,

One thing that comes to mind is to simply normalize your vector data prior
to plotting. You would then use the vcRefLengthF resource to control how
big the vectors are in the plot.  There are plenty of examples on the
examples page, a basic one being veceff_1.ncl.

http://ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/veceff.shtml
http://ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/vc.shtml

I don't know about the Sea Level plot -- perhaps someone else can
comment on that.

Rick