[ncl-talk] label bar boxes

朱学明 557xiaozhu at 163.com
Sun Jun 14 04:09:54 MDT 2015

Hello all,

     I want to know how to set the NO. of labelbar boxes strides. Such as, I have set the resources as follow,

res at cnMinLevelValF   = 10
res at cnMaxLevelValF   = 34
res at cnLevelSpacingF  = 0.1
res at lbLabelStride        = 20

Then I can get the label strings with 10,12,14,....30,32,34, and many boxes lines with 0.1 interval.

If I set res at lbBoxLinesOn  = False, then I will can not get any box lines, interior box lines or the perimeter lines.

But if I just want to get interior box lines with matching the label strings, 10,12,14,....,30,32,34, and perimeter lines around the "bar" of the labelbar. How should I set resources?

Thanks.

2015-06-14

Xueming Zhu 朱学明
Key Laboratory of Research on Marine Hazards Forecasting (LoMF), SOA
National Marine Environmental Forecasting Center (NMEFC)
No.8, Dahuisi Road, Haidian District, Beijing, 100081
People's Republic of China
Tel:+86-10-82481923