[ncl-talk] plotting rainfall intensity and not accumulated rainfall

Saurabh Singh saurabhsingh123op at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 03:58:14 MDT 2014

OS: ubuntu 13.04
NCL version 6.1.2

Question : there is a NCL script availaible of WRF users page to plot
http://www2.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/Graphics/NCL/Examples/PRECIP/wrf_Precip_multi_files.ncl
to plot the accumulated rainfall and tendencies . my problem is i don't
want to plot accumulated rainfall but for rainfall rate every 3 hours.

can anyone please provide me the change i have to make in the code to get
my desired output.

my WRF output is every 3 hours and i want 3 hourly intensity .

Regards
Saurabh
--
With regards
Saurabh Kumar singh

 *P** : * *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*