[ncl-talk] RasterFill transparency

David Brown dbrown at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 10 17:06:49 MDT 2014

Hi Alan,
I have been looking at this issue and there is clearly something wrong. The
only color that seems to be completely transparent when set for a raster
fill plot is transparent black (0,0,0,0). That does mean there is a
work-around fix for your specific test case: just change line 63 from
reds(:30,3) = 0.
reds(:30,:) = 0.

We will figure out the overall issue as soon as possible.
 -dave