[ncl-talk] Next set of webinars: "Introduction to NCL File Input/Output"

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Sep 5 11:37:01 MDT 2014

Kunal,

Please start a new subject on ncl-talk if you have a new question about
NCL. If you post your question in response to a previous thread, many
people will not see it.

Your question is not clear to me.  I don't know what you mean by "3D
contour".  If you mean an isosurface type of plot, then NCL is not really
good for this kind of thing. The script I sent you yesterday (which looks
like the one you attached here) works just fine for me.  Are you having an
issue with it?

If you have further questions about this, please start a new thread. Also,
read our posting guidelines before posting again:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/posting_guidelines.shtml

Thank you,

--Mary