[ncl-talk] HDF file no geolocation variable

H. Joe Lee hyoklee at hdfgroup.org
Wed Sep 3 07:16:30 MDT 2014

The script [1] that you found is for version 6 of TRMM 2A12 data.

Your data and its header output is version 7 of TRMM 2A12 data.

You need to check the correct script [2].

[1] http://hdfdap.hdfgroup.uiuc.edu/zoo/GESDISC/2A12.100402.70512.6_cldWater.ncl
[2] http://hdfeos.org/zoo/GESDISC/2A12.20140308.92894.7.HDF.ncl

--
Save the Earth. Save Earth data in HDF-EOS. Save Big data in HDF.