[ncl-talk] Curly Vector issue

David Brown dbrown at ucar.edu
Wed Aug 6 17:57:16 MDT 2014

Hi Yohan,

I would first want to make sure your data is valid: try printing the max
and min of each variable. Also make sure that there are no NaN values in
the data. You can use isnan_ieee to discover whether there are NaNs in the
data. If the data seems okay, then I would like to take a look at your
complete script along with the data. Please look at "Report bugs"  under
the "Support" tab on the NCL web site. Let me know offline when you have
uploaded the relevant files. Thank you.
 -dave