[ncl-install] [Non-DoD Source] Regarding previous mail

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Dec 12 09:24:33 MST 2017

Dear Ankita,

Dennis and I both responded to your message 5 days ago and asked you to
send your question to ncl-talk at ucar.edu. We both pointed you to some
examples to start with and the NCL User Guide.  Did you look at any of
these links?

You said you are subscribed to ncl-talk, but I just checked and you are not
subscribed to this email list. You must first subscribe via:

Once you are subscribed, then you can email your question to
ncl-talk at ucar.edu.

However, your original question was a bit vague. As I suggested in my
previous email, you should first visit this page to see some Hovmueller
examples:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/time_lon.shtml

Please try to adopt one of these examples for your own use, and if you
still have trouble, then send your question to ncl-talk at ucar.edu, but
please be more specific about what you are trying to accomplish.

Thank you,

--Mary