[Go-essp-tech] A CMIP5 FAQ Application

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Aug 5 03:25:31 MDT 2011

Hi Stephane,

In theory the search, tags and voting systems allow people to find answers.  We tag questions with keywords to categorise them and the more useful questions and answers get voted up.  Of course this requires everyone to get involved and it's difficult to tell whether it will work until there is enough content and users.

I don't think many people know about cmip5-announce.  I can't find any link to it on the CMIP5 homepage at PCMDI.  We need to take a step back and think how we keep users informed but at the moment I'm trying to throw some ideas in the air.

Stephen.

---
Stephen Pascoe  +44 (0)1235 445980
Centre of Environmental Data Archival
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Harwell Oxford, Didcot OX11 0QX, UK