[Go-essp-tech] A CMIP5 FAQ Application

Gavin M. Bell gavin at llnl.gov
Fri Aug 5 11:18:53 MDT 2011

 Hi Stephen,

This is what I had intended.
In lieu of another mailing list... or perhaps in concert with one:
There was a blog (I have to re-install and update it) that lives on
ESGF.org.
The blog, as all modern blogs do, provides RSS/ATOM feeds of the posts.
So... Folks can subscribe to that feed and get updated that way.

--
Gavin M. Bell
Lawrence Livermore National Labs

 "Never mistake a clear view for a short distance."
       	       -Paul Saffo

(GPG Key - http://rainbow.llnl.gov/dist/keys/gavin.asc)

 A796 CE39 9C31 68A4 52A7  1F6B 66B7 B250 21D5 6D3E