CEDAR email: Call for abstracts: AGU session on Massive to extreme flares [SH019]

Anshu Singh anshusingh628 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 16:09:45 MDT 2024

Dear all,

We are organizing a session in AGU 2024 to bring together the solar and
stellar massive flare communities with the aim of cross-pollination across
two fields with a similar goal of understanding space weather phenomena and
learning from young sun-like stars about the evolution of our Sun over the
ages.

Session Title: "Massive to extreme flares in the sun and young sun-like
stars: long-term activity evolution and space weather consequences".

Please check out the session details here: https://agu.confex.com/agu/agu
24/prelim.cgi/Session/226214
We welcome your valuable contributions. Kindly pass on the information to
those who might be interested.

Best,
Atul Mohan, Anshu Kumari, Devojyoti Kansabanik, Graham Kerr, Teresa Monsue

--
Anshu