CEDAR email: Request: Share NASA Heliophysics Virtual Town Hall Information

Novak, Kennedy R. (HQ-DJ000)[BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON INC] kennedy.r.novak at nasa.gov
Mon Jun 3 12:45:12 MDT 2024

Dear CEDAR,

I hope this message finds you well! NASA's Heliophysics Division is hosting an upcoming virtual community town hall on Tuesday, June 18th from 12:00 - 1:00 pm ET and we would greatly appreciate your help in spreading the word.

Could you please share the information (below my signature line) with your listserv? Additionally, if you are open to publishing this on your website (homepage/designated announcement page) or social media channels, we would greatly appreciate it. Given that we haven't had a Town Hall in a while, we are eager to reach as many community members as possible!

This event will offer valuable insights into current Heliophysics research, initiatives, budget updates, Heliophysics System Observatory (HSO) policies, and Geospace Dynamics Constellation (GDC) and Dynamical Neutral Atmosphere-Ionosphere Coupling (DYNAMIC) information.

Thank you for considering our request. Please let me know if you need any additional information or if I need to submit this request to an online form or other email group.

Best regards,
Kennedy Novak
Heliophysics Executive Officer | NASA Headquarters
kennedy.r.novak at nasa.gov<mailto:kennedy.r.novak at nasa.gov>
(202) 853-0326

Heliophysics Virtual Town Hall
June 18, 2024 @ 12:00 PM ET

NASA's Heliophysics Division (HPD) invites you to participate in an upcoming virtual community Town Hall on Tuesday, June 18, 2024, from 12:00 - 1:00 pm ET. Heliophysics Division Director Dr. Joseph Westlake will provide an update on current activities of interest to the community and will answer questions submitted through the IO tool. The Town Hall will also include updates on the Heliophysics budget, Heliophysics System Observatory (HSO), and Geospace Dynamics Constellation (GDC) and Dynamical Neutral Atmosphere-Ionosphere Coupling (DYNAMIC).

Submit your questions and upvote others ahead of the meeting on IO here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/nasa.cnf.io/sessions/aj21/*!/dashboard__;Iw!!May37g!LygA-e1kC_TLHzC_Zi8PnNQahv1qbRdow_4w7MLK6KTqHvqKRqs-CGGAXmXw7QTrvZgf1a5Z5FxKnzkTg85_QZvMnldH$>. IO is open now, and questions may be submitted up until the deadline of Wednesday, June 12th at 11:59 pm ET. Thank you in advance for your questions!

Join the Town Hall via WebEx: Heliophysics Virtual Town Hall: Summer 2024<https://nasaenterprise.webex.com/nasaenterprise/j.php?MTID=m82971dab4844f11c7e5245ca9873fab9>.

For more information about NASA Science Town Halls, visit SMD Community Town Hall Meetings - NASA Science<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/science.nasa.gov/researchers/virtual-townhall/__;!!May37g!LygA-e1kC_TLHzC_Zi8PnNQahv1qbRdow_4w7MLK6KTqHvqKRqs-CGGAXmXw7QTrvZgf1a5Z5FxKnzkTg85_QacGzt6D$>. The Heliophysics Town Hall will be recorded and posted to this page following the event.