CEDAR email: Cold Plasma Seminar Annoucement

Resendiz Lira, Pedro Alberto resendiz at lanl.gov
Mon May 15 07:12:18 MDT 2023

Hi,

I would like to advertise our coming Cold Plasma Seminar on the Cedar mailing list please.

Thanks in advance,
-Pedro Resendiz

Here it is the announcement :

Dear colleagues,

Please join us for the Hybrid Cold-Plasma Seminar series taking place on May 17th, 2023. The seminar will be held at the Moon Room located at Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, NM, USA.
If attending the seminar in person is not feasible, virtual attendance is also available. The Zoom/Webex link will be made available prior each seminar on our website at:
https://www.lanl.gov/org/ddste/aldsc/theoretical/applied-mathematics-plasma-physics/cold-plasma-seminars.php

The speaker is David Malaspina from Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics:

Speaker: David Malaspina, LASP.
Title: Plasma Imaging, Local measurement, and Tomographic experiment (PILOT), a Mission Concept Enabling Transformational Multi-scale Observations of Cold Plasma Dynamics in Earth's Magnetosphere.
Date: May 17th, 2023
Time: 12 PM - 1 PM Eastern Time, 4-5 PM Universal Time Coordinated, 6-7 PM Central European Time.
Recorded Seminar: Yes.

Thanks,
Pedro Resendiz
Los Alamos National Laboratory