CEDAR email: Invitation to participate in MPEC sessions at GEM 2023
dsozturk at alaska.edu
Mon May 15 13:33:02 MDT 2023
Dear CEDAR Community,
We are cordially inviting you to participate in the various MPEC Sessions
that will take place during the 2023 GEM Workshop. These sessions will be
organized based on their relevance to specific topics.
Please take note of the scheduled MPEC sessions:
1. Tuesday, 13 June 2023, 13.30-15.00, Pacific C
2. Tuesday, 13 June 2023, 15.30-17.30, Pacific C
1. CPMP-MPEC on Tuesday, 13 June 2023, 13.30-15.00, Pacific A&B
2. IHMIC-GIC-MPEC on Thursday, 15 June 2023, 10.30-12.00, Pacific A&B
3. MPEC-MESO-DIP on Thursday, 15 June 2023, 13.30-15.00, Pacific A&B
4. MPEC-SCIMM-ML on Thursday, 15 June 2023, 15.30-17.30, Pacific A&B
Please contact Doga Ozturk (dsozturk at alaska.edu) and Dong Lin (
ldong at ucar.edu) with the title of your presentation and any other
accommodations you might require if you are interested in presenting by
June 6th. The final schedule will be determined in consultation with the
other FG group leaders based on the topic. We will try to accommodate
virtual presentations where possible.
For more and up-to-date information about the schedule, please see
the GEM Wiki Page: https://tinyurl.com/mpec-fg
We look forward to seeing you and your active participation in GEM 2023!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Cedar_email