CEDAR email: Stan Sazykin's Celebration of Life - ZOOM Webinar - Friday, May 21, 2021 at 5:30 pm Central Time (US and Canada)

Umbe Cantu umbe at rice.edu
Fri May 21 00:18:45 MDT 2021

Dear all,

Please forward to your colleagues at Haystack/MIT, CEDAR, GEM, NASA and NSF communities.

Thanks,

Umbe

***************************
If you would like to participate remotely, here is the webcast info for Stan's celebration of life
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: May 21, 2021 05:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Stan Sazykin Celebration of Life

Register in advance for this webinar:
https://riceuniversity.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_fv936k_lS9a0AzUy_CWW9Q <https://riceuniversity.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_fv936k_lS9a0AzUy_CWW9Q>

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Add to Google calendar:  Google Calendar <https://riceuniversity.zoom.us/webinar/tJAtc-itrTkiHtJSDQzZG92A8pSl_31FUtv5/calendar/google/add>
Add to Outlook or Mac calendar:  Outlook Calendar (.ics) <https://riceuniversity.zoom.us/webinar/tJAtc-itrTkiHtJSDQzZG92A8pSl_31FUtv5/ics>

Umbelina (Umbe) Oliveira-Cantú
Department Operations Administrator
Physics & Astronomy, MS-61
Rice University
6100 Main St.
Houston, TX  77005
713-348-4939 (office)
713-825-9505 (cel)
713-348-4150 (fax)
umbe at rice.edu
Martel College Associate (2000-present)

“Todos nacemos originales, pero algunos mueren como fotocopias” — Beato Carlo Acutis
“All people are born as originals, but many die as photocopies” - Beato Carlo Acutis

“La Eucaristía es la autopista para llegar al cielo” - Beato Carlo Acutis
“The Eucharist is the highway to Heaven” - Beato Carlo Acutis

“Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen"