CEDAR email: Call for presentations in the vertical coupling session at the CEDAR workshop

Yen-Jung Wu yjwussl at berkeley.edu
Thu May 20 19:01:22 MDT 2021

Dear CEDAR community,

We are calling for contributed presentations in the CEDAR workshop:
*"Observations
and modeling of vertical coupling in the Space-Atmosphere Interaction
Region"*. Presentations to be included as part of this session will focus
on: 1) vertical coupling of the waves coming from the lower atmosphere, 2)
in-situ wave-wave interactions, 3) ion-neutral coupling, and 4) wave
structures in the F-region and their connection to the neutral atmosphere.

The session will be held on June 23rd 13-15 MDT. In the first hour, we have
three invited talks given by Dr. Komal Kumari from Clemson University, Dr.
Jeffrey Forbes from University of Colorado and Dr. Federico Gasperini from
ASTRA. In the second hour, we would like to open the stage to the great
CEDAR community, especially students and recent graduates to present their
work. Please email your abstract to Yen-Jung Wu (yjwu at ssl.berkeley.edu). If
you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the session
convenors.

Here is a link to more information about the vertical coupling session:
http://cedarweb.vsp.ucar.edu/wiki/index.php/2021_Workshop:Vertical_coupling

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Yen-Jung Wu
Mack Jones Jr.
Nick Pedatella