CEDAR email: AGU session SA010: Geospace Dynamics in the Ionosphere-Thermosphere System - The Great Prospect of Multipoint Measurements

Scott England englands at vt.edu
Mon Jul 13 13:15:57 MDT 2020

Dear CEDAR community,
We would like to invite you to submit an abstract to session
SA010: Geospace Dynamics in the Ionosphere-Thermosphere System - The Great
Prospect of Multipoint Measurements

Session Description:

This session highlights recent experiment, theory, and modeling results
that demonstrate how measurements from multiple platforms in space may be
expected to provide fundamental advances of our knowledge of the
ionosphere-thermosphere (I-T) system. In particular, as NASA's preparation
for the long-planned Geospace Dynamics Constellation (GDC) mission
advances, we encourage contributions that showcase how the multipoint
measurement strategy at the core of GDC can be exploited to its fullest
potential. Furthermore, as a Living With a Star mission, GDC's measurement
paradigm holds great prospects for significant progress concerning how I-T
phenomena impact human activities on Earth. Accordingly, recent work that
highlights how multiple platforms will advance or lead to new understanding
of space weather effects within the I-T system are especially welcome.

The AGU meeting will be 7-11 December, 2020, and abstracts are due on July
29 by 11:59 Eastern US Time.

 Link to abstract submission page:

 https://www.agu.org/Fall-Meeting/2020/Present/Abstracts/

*Invited Presentations*: