[ncl-talk] Combining Plots

Zach Rieck zrr817 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 12:14:54 MDT 2019

To whom it May Concern-

I have several scatter plots that I want to combine into 1. My codes for
each source file are comprehensive and take a while to compile (~10 min). I
could create a master code and overlay everything, but I don't want to be
waiting an hour for the plot to generate.

What I'd like to do is modify my code to open the scatter plot and overlay
the plots on top of each other into one. This seems like something that
should be relatively straightforward to do, but I can't find any examples
that guide me through the syntax.

If code is helpful, I have it attached, but generally trying to frame this
as a conceptual question. If you can show how to merge any PDF plots (or
png if necessary) I can figure the rest out.

Thanks for the help!

Respectfully,
-Zach Rieck
zrr817 at gmail.com