[ncl-talk] Error with skewT_PlotData

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 29 15:24:07 MDT 2018

Hi James,
Without having your data and script here, it might be easier for you to
copy $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/skewt_func.ncl over to your local
directory, call the local version at the top of your script, and put in
print statements around line 950 to see if you can figure out what is
happening. My guess is that the idw array is missing. You can verify that
by putting the following print statements in at line 949:
printVarSummary(P)
print(idw)

Once you can see what the issue is with idw you can hopefully trace back
the issue to the source from there.

If you have further questions about this let the ncl-talk email list know.
Adam

Adam Phillips