[ncl-talk] Error with skewT_PlotData

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 30 15:37:46 MDT 2018

Hi James,

Thx for sending the data.

The issue is that while *all* the *wind speeds are valid*; *all* the *wind
directions are missing* (_FilValue).
The easiest solution is to set:

        dataOpts at PlotWindP = False                    ; default is True

===
BUG: The 'skewt_func.ncl' does all the tests on wind speed. It should be
fixed. I will add a trouble report.

Cheers