[ncl-talk] Trying to draw circles with different radius in Km around a station

Soumik Basu sbasu at alaska.edu
Wed Feb 7 16:55:36 MST 2018

Hello NCL-users,

I am trying to draw circles around a station with different radius. For
example 50 Km, 100 Km, 150 Km etc.

So, I am wondering if there is any way to do it in NCL.

I looked at the "nggcog" function but from the description what I
understand is that it can draw circles along a great circle only not
according to a given distance.

Thank you for any help.

“We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we
choose to act on. That’s who we really are.” – J.K. Rowling

Dr. Soumik Basu
Post Doctoral Research Faculty
International Arctic Research Center, UAF, Fairbanks, AK, USA
PhD in Atmospheric Sciences
M.Sc. in Atmospheric Sciences
Email: suvro05 at gmail.com
website: http://soumikbasu.weebly.com/