[ncl-talk] Trying to draw circles with different radius in Km around a station

Karin Meier-Fleischer meier-fleischer at dkrz.de
Thu Feb 8 02:38:51 MST 2018

Hi Soumik,

you can use polymarkers to plot the circles around lat/lon locations.
Have a look at example newcolor_4.ncl at
http://ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/newcolor_4.ncl

I've attached an example script using random data for marker size and
lat/lon locations overlayed on filled contour map.

Hope this helps.

-Karin