[ncl-talk] Fw: cross section

Ehsan Taghizadeh ehsantaghizadeh at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 09:26:21 MDT 2018

Dears,
I had sent this email before, but because of the big size at that email, I put input files in ftp in this email.I have some problems in the attached script, which tries to plot cross section of WRF output.I need some help in different steps, and I'll be thankful if I could have your help, as before.
In the first step, I want to include shape files of my country and its provinces in first figure which shows terrains. The shape files overlay on the figure but not in the correct place and not correct size, they stand in left bottom of the first page.Could I have any suggestion to make them stand in correct size and correct place?In previous email I had attached shape files, now I put them in ftp, also I put wrfout file, which is the input in the script, in ftp.
I got this script from ncl-talk and it worked well in any case. However to put shape file in cross section view I have problem.
The script and its output are been attached in this email. All shape files and wrfout file are in ftp as Ehsan.rar.
Any help will be appreciated.

SincerelyEhsan