[ncl-talk] how can I find the source codes

Guilherme Martins jgmsantos at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 12:48:30 MDT 2018

Taking advantage of the question, I would like to know where I can read
about the rteste function. I have not found it in my NCL installation.

Guilherme.

Em seg, 16 de abr de 2018 às 14:57, Mary Haley <haley at ucar.edu> escreveu:

> Jepuang,
>
> Our source code is on github:
>
> https://github.com/ncar/ncl
>
> The code for dim_avg_n can be found in the file ni/src/ncl/BuiltInFuncs.c,
> look for "_Ncldim_avg_n".
>
> This code may be somewhat hard to follow, because it uses NCL internal
> data structures to access dimension sizes and data values.
>
> Is there some specific question you have about dim_avg_n? We may be able
> to answer this without you having to look at the internal code.
>
> --Mary
>

> On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 11:01 PM, Z. P. Xian <tastelifeweather at sina.cn>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi NCL,
>>

>> I want to know how the function dim_avg_n works, but I couldn't find the
>> source code. Could you tell me how can I find the source code for the
>> function dim_avg_n?
>>

>> Thanks a lot!
>>

>> Jepuang

<http://www.inpe.br/queimadas/>
Guilherme Martins
Meteorologista

 Rodovia Presidente Dutra, km 40 - 12630000
      Cachoeira Paulista, SP - Brasil
  +55 12 3186-9205  +55 12 98111-4292
  jgmsantos at gmail.com
 http://www.inpe.br/queimadas