[ncl-talk] how can I find the source codes

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Apr 16 15:51:18 MDT 2018

Hi Guilherme,

The C wrapper for the rtest function can be found in:

   ni/src/lib/nfp/probtestW.c

The actual code for rtest is a Fortran routine called DRTEST that can be
found in:

  ni/src/lib/nfpfort/ttest.f

Most (not all) of NCL's computational routines can be found in a similar
fashion. That is, the C wrapper will be in the "nfp" directory and the
Fortran code will be in the "nfpfort" directory.

--Mary