[ncl-talk] how can I find the source codes

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Apr 16 11:56:59 MDT 2018

Jepuang,

Our source code is on github:

https://github.com/ncar/ncl

The code for dim_avg_n can be found in the file ni/src/ncl/BuiltInFuncs.c,
look for "_Ncldim_avg_n".

This code may be somewhat hard to follow, because it uses NCL internal data
structures to access dimension sizes and data values.

Is there some specific question you have about dim_avg_n? We may be able to
answer this without you having to look at the internal code.

--Mary