[ncl-talk] Science-Policy Conference on Climate Change in Pakistan

Muhammad Amjad callamjad at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 03:31:35 MDT 2017

Dear All,

I hope you all doing well. My organization (University of Utah is also
among partners) is going to organize a conference titled "Science-Policy
Conference on Climate Change in Pakistan" in Islamabad during 18-20
December 2017. Therefore they are also inviting some abstracts. I will be
thankful if you submit an abstract under the workshop themes so that we can
invite you to Islamabad. The abstract submission deadline is October 02,
2017.

Thematic areas:

*Glaciers Response to Climate ChangeClimate Change Trends in
PakistanClimate and Disaster PreparednessClimate Change and Water
SecurityClimate Change and Food SecurityClimate Change, Vulnerable
Ecosystems and BiodiversityClimate MitigationClimate Change, Policy,
Governance and Conflict*

http://gcisc.org.pk/SPCCC_2017.php
http://ccwsp.water.muet.edu.pk/

Limited financial assistance will be available and decide on case to case
basis.

Looking forward seeing you again!

Cheers,

Amjad.

*------Muhammad AmjadSenior Scientific Officer (Climatology and Environment
Section)Global Change Impact Studies Centre (GCISC)Ministry of Climate
Change6th Floor, Emigration TowerPlot No. 10, Mauve Area, G-8/1Islamabad -
44000PAKISTANPhone: +92 (0)51 - 9262705 Ext 824Fax:  +92 (0)51 -
9262722Mobile: +92 (0)321 5309339E-mail: m.amjad at gcisc.org.pk
<m.amjad at gcisc.org.pk>, callamjad at gmail.com <callamjad at gmail.com>Skype:
amjad_ali777*