[ncl-talk] Error while handling multiple WRF output files

swati shewale shewaleswati16 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 04:40:48 MDT 2017

Hiiii

I want to do panel plotting using WRF output. I have total 8 files, each
contains single time step (one day, 3 hrly datafiles so total 8 files). out
of eight times I want to plot 6 time step (panel plot) for variable slp and
temperature.

It shows below error.

fatal:Argument type mismatch on argument (0) of (wrf_contour) can not coerce
fatal:["Execute.c":8567]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 44 in file
temp.ncl
(0)    Error: gsn_panel: all of the plots passed to gsn_panel appear to be
invalid

 Attached herewith script.

Thank you in advance. Any help will be appreciated