[ncl-talk] Error while handling multiple WRF output files

Barry Lynn barry.h.lynn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 05:49:27 MDT 2017

Hi:
Can you tell me what you are trying to plot (without me needing to look...).

Which variable?

I might have a program you can use with just a small modification.

Barry

On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 1:40 PM, swati shewale <shewaleswati16 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hiiii
>
> I want to do panel plotting using WRF output. I have total 8 files, each
> contains single time step (one day, 3 hrly datafiles so total 8 files). out
> of eight times I want to plot 6 time step (panel plot) for variable slp and
> temperature.
>
> It shows below error.
>
> fatal:Argument type mismatch on argument (0) of (wrf_contour) can not
> coerce
> fatal:["Execute.c":8567]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 44 in
> file temp.ncl
> (0)    Error: gsn_panel: all of the plots passed to gsn_panel appear to be
> invalid
>
>  Attached herewith script.
>
> Thank you in advance. Any help will be appreciated

Barry H. Lynn, Ph.D
Senior Lecturer,
The Institute of the Earth Science,
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem,