[ncl-talk] Plotting output of Mann-Kendall test(trend manken)

Lyndon Mark Olaguera olagueralyndonmark429 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 03:08:36 MDT 2017

Dear fellow NCL-users,

I am trying to perform a mann-kendall trend test on CMAP monthly rainfall.
I am using NCL v6.4.

Attached is my script. The data can be accessed in the following link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9faET7Bc2o8YTVEc3JXWFRRNk0/view?usp=sharing

The script returns *no error* , a netcdf file is created, but *no png file
is created*.
I also cannot open the output netcdf file even in GrADS (No discernible
coordinate issue).

I wanted to plot a spatial map of the probability level.

I think my problem is this line?
plot = *gsn_csm_contour_map(wks,pq(0,:,:),res)*

Is this the correct way of just plotting the probability level?

I'll appreciate any suggestion on how to do this correctly.

Sincerely,

Lyndz