[ncl-talk] Plotting output of Mann-Kendall test(trend manken)

Will Hobbs will.hobbs at utas.edu.au
Wed Jun 21 03:17:38 MDT 2017

Lyndz

The resources gsnDraw and gsnFrame should both be True (or commented out, since the default is True).

You only need to set them to False if you’re going to make adjustments after plotting, for example making a panel plot, adding a polyline or an overlay.

If you do set them to False, you must still tell NCL to draw and frame after plotting, so the last lines of your script would be:

draw(plot)
frame(wks)

Will