[ncl-talk] lbFillScale and ControuPlot

Alan Brammer abrammer at albany.edu
Wed Dec 13 08:14:57 MST 2017

I think the resources you’re after are hidden in the plot manager list.

pmLabelBarHeightF
pmLabelBarWidthF

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/pm.shtml#pmLabelBarHeightF
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/pm.shtml#pmLabelBarWidthF

Good luck,

Alan Brammer,
Post-Doc Researcher

Department of Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences,
University at Albany, State University of New York, Albany, NY, 12222
abrammer at albany.edu