[ncl-talk] lbFillScale and ControuPlot

Laura Fowler laura at ucar.edu
Tue Dec 12 13:31:36 MST 2017

Hi:

I would like to increase the size of the label bar that I
automatically get with gsn_csm_contour_map, but without increasing the
size of the plot itself. I used res at lbMonoFillScale = True and
res at lbFillScaleF    = 2.0 but "nothing" happened. Looks like it
probabl happens because those 2 options become disabled when I use
gsn_csm_contour_map (as indicated in the documentation).

Is there a way, other option, to do that, without painfully having to
draw the label bar from scratch?

Thanks,
Laura

--