[ncl-talk] lbFillScale and ControuPlot

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Dec 14 09:32:16 MST 2017

Hi Laura,

For future reference, sometimes it's easier to look for an example that
does what you are looking for, rather than trying to find the appropriate
resource. Alan is correct that these particular resources are buried under
the PlotManager.

The labelbar examples page is a good place to start, if you have questions
about how to customize labelbars:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/labelbar.shtml

Example lb_5.ncl mentions these two obscure resources.  :-)

--Mary