[ncl-talk] (no subject)

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Wed Aug 16 08:24:38 MDT 2017

As noted the original posts are ambiguous. You must provide more and
clearer information.

[1] Attach the output from:

%> ncl_filedump  SAMPLE_CALIPSO_FILE > out.calipso

[2] As noted, the description you provided is confusing. Do you mean
'binning' ?
 http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/binning.shtml

[3] Show what you have done (eg: some NCL script)

---
Finally, in the future, you *MUST* provide a 'Subjct' or there will be no
response.