[ncl-talk] Panel plots with different netCDF files

Lara Quitián Hernández laraquitianhernandez at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 03:03:46 MDT 2017

Good morning,

I would like to combine different figures in a single panel plot, as shown
in this picture:

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Images/panel_19_2_lg.png

However, the issue is that one of my figures corresponds to a different
netCDF file. I mean, I would have one figure generated via one particular
netCDF file (file1.nc) and 8 remain figures generated from another netCDF
file (file2.nc).

What I would like is something like the following picture. However, all of
them would show the same variable, so, would have the same label bar.

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Images/panel_33_lg.png

Any help, please?

Regards,

Lara