[ncl-talk] (no subject)

Guido Cioni guidocioni at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 03:14:16 MDT 2017

I'm sorry but still I don't get what you want to do.
Your variable is (altitude, lat, lon), ok.

 "I redefined the grid with resolution 2° x 2.5°". What does it mean? Did you remap to a different grid resolution or did you choose a box with 2 degrees extents?

"each grid": then you have more grids?

Again, clarify what you want to do...but I believe the functions dim_avg_n_Wrap and dim_sum_n_Wrap (average and sum respectively) together with some clever array indexing would already solve your problem. Just take a look at the guide http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/ <http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/>.

> On 16. Aug 2017, at 10:30, Shani Tiwari <pshanitiwari at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> --

Guido Cioni
http://guidocioni.altervista <http://guidocioni.altervista/>.org